Math -
Horizons (both)
Timez Attack
Math to Music tapes
Language -
Abeka (both)
Phonics -
Explode the Code (Emilee)
Penmanship -
A Reason for Handwriting (both)
Science -
Exploring Creation with Astronomy (both)
Moody Science Videos (both)
730 Easy Science Experiments (both)
Pop Bottle Science Kit (Jon)
History/Geography -
Countries Study (both- doing this with our co-op group)
Atlas' of the Ocean, World, United States, and Bible Times (both)
Bible -
Leading Little Ones to God (both)
Abeka Bible Flash-a-Cards (both)
Window on the World (both)
Missionary Stories with the Millers (both)
Bible Reading (both)
Reading -
Sonlight Curriculum Read Alone and Read Alouds (both)
Abeka Readers (Emilee)
Home Ec. -
Financial Peace Jr. (both)
The Best of Sewing Machine Fun for Kids (Emilee)
Cooking (both)
Art -
Abeka Art Curriculum (both)
You Can Draw and 1-2-3 Draw (both)
Music -
Piano Lessons (both)
Sports -
Baseball (Jon)
Horseback Riding (Emilee)
Extra -
Gardening
Animal Care (horse, dog, rabbit)
House Chores
Books on How Things Work
Read Aloud Books
Bird DK Eyewitness Expert boxed kit
Many many more educational readers that we have on hand
Library books
I'm back
-
I'm back but I'm not here. Huh? I know, doesn't make much sense. I'm back
but I'm over here.
What's Cooking is now Real Food Healthy Living! Come see me ov...






No comments:
Post a Comment