Math
Horizons (both)
Timez Attack (both)
Math to Music Tapes (both)
Language Arts
Explode the Code (Emilee for phonics)
Abeka Language/Grammar/Vocabulary (both)
Sequential Spelling (both)
Reading
Sonlight Reading List (we get the Read Alouds and Read Alones from the library)
Concord Cunningham (both)
Pilgrim's Progress (both)
Finish Milly Molly Mandy (Emilee)
Penmanship
Reason for Handwriting (both)
Science (both)
Exploring Science with Astronomy
Exploring Science with Botany
730 Easy Science Experiments
Pop Bottle Science
and various other resources
History (both)
Abeka
Atlas of the World study kit
Atlas of the US study kit
Atlas of Bible Times
Bible Timeline
Bible (both)
Abeka Flash-a-Cards
Finishing up Leading Little Ones to God
How Do You Know the Bible is From God
Missionary Stories With the Millers
Daily Bible Reading (both kids read 1 chapter of their Bibles in the morning)
Music
Piano Lessons (both)
Story of the Orchestra (both)
Physical Education
Horseback Riding Lessons (Emilee)
Baseball (Jon)
Art
Abeka Art Books (both)
Little Annie's Art (Emilee)
123 Draw for Girls (Emilee)
Extra
Cooking (both with Mom)
Financial Peace University Jr. (both)
Field Trips (both)
Baseball Pitching (Jon)
Sewing (Emilee)
Extra books I've picked up along the way
I'm back
-
I'm back but I'm not here. Huh? I know, doesn't make much sense. I'm back
but I'm over here.
What's Cooking is now Real Food Healthy Living! Come see me ov...






No comments:
Post a Comment