Can't believe how much food Jonathan is eating right now. This kid is growing like a weed and packing away the food.
Reading way too many books at once.... see bookshelf on sidebar.
Sore muscles from playing Wii. What a workout!
Jon is reading Pilgrim's Progress for the third time and has decided it's his favorite book. When he retells the story he gets himself so worked up with excitement that it's totally entertaining to listen to him tell it.
Convicted about missions more and more.
Lovingly shared the gospel with a client yesterday while I cleaned. What a sweet moment it was to share with her. Be careful who you hire to clean your house!
Excited to start doing Keepers of the Faith with our kids.
Praying for Haiti in the midst of their quake devastation.
Focusing on confession and adoration in prayer lately. Praying God's will not ours.
Working as hard as we can to be faithful in all things. Taking what work we can find and pressing on to provide for our family and do all that we can to honor God in our choices and honor convictions.
Excited about the future and the ways that God has for us to serve Him for His glory now and in the future!
I'm back
-
I'm back but I'm not here. Huh? I know, doesn't make much sense. I'm back
but I'm over here.
What's Cooking is now Real Food Healthy Living! Come see me ov...






4 comments:
keepers of the faith link doesn't work. I wanna see...
strange, it works fine for me.
Starting tomorrow our kids will be doing Contenders of the Faith and Keepers of the Home through the church we have been attending. I just clicked on the link on your post, I had no idea it was an actual organized deal, I thought this new church we were attending made it up. I am excited because we dropped our Cub Scouts group that was very worldly and a bit flaky. (this particular group, not Cub Scouts in general)
The Contenders are going on a field trip to MAF tomorrow evening and the moms/daughters in the Keepers are learning knitting and crocheting. Are you doing your Keepers of the Faith through a particular church?
JR-
I'll email you to respond to your comment. =0)
Post a Comment