Top left clockwise: Me and My husband in the pool; Me and My husband buying a house; Me and My husband having a baby, twins, girl and boy; Me and My husband on a date.
I hope he knows some day how looked forward to he was!
Adorable! My friend started keeping a journal to her future husband (whoever he should be) when she was in high school and "everyone else" was dating, etc.- 16 I believe. Last summer she got married and gave her husband the journals wrapped with a ribbon as part of the ceremony! It was so sweet.
our journal about our lives...We began our blog in March of 2006 as The Things We Say, which was a fun way to journal the funny things our kids said.
This new blog is a collection of writings to our kids in a personal journal style. It encompasses past memories, current happenings/thoughts, and future hopes.
Mom mostly writes this blog but Dad contributes to it sometimes as well. We post almost every day. We look forward to someday putting these journals into book print for our children as a history of their heritage and upbringing. Mom loves to journal and blogging makes it much faster. It's a relaxing hobby!
ABOUT US
We have been married for 14 years and have thus far devoted our lives to full time ministry. God graciously gave us two precious children to train and care for, a calling we humbly and passionately embrace. We've been homeschooling for 6 years. Our home is filled with music, books, yummy smells from the kitchen, laughter, prayer, guests, and memories.
Dad is a pastor who is currently out of work. While he waits for God's leading concerning ministry he is doing every kind of side job he can get to keep our family afloat.
Mom is passionate about managing our home, schooling our children, and being her husband's greatest companion. She has also started a house cleaning business to help make ends meet. She's surprised at how much she loves cleaning houses.
Jonathan is 10 years old, has incredible blue eyes and loves all things boy and outdoors. He's really smart too and loves to read.
Emilee is a sweet 8 year old and besides her chocolate brown eyes and lovely long hair, is beautiful inside and out. She loves animals and being social.
I'm back
-
I'm back but I'm not here. Huh? I know, doesn't make much sense. I'm back
but I'm over here.
What's Cooking is now Real Food Healthy Living! Come see me ov...
reading now (we don't necessarily recommend all the books we are reading but most of them we do)
Princess Bella's new Digs
-
It looks like she's making a funny face for the camera!
Big D assembled this beautiful kennel, found this gently used dog igloo on
Craigslist, built the w...
Blog List
I'm now reading all the blogs I follow on Google Reader to save time and clicking.
Blogs That are Updated Often That You Might Be Interested In
4 comments:
Cutest thing in the whole world! I love it! She is going to have some blessed husband some day!
awwwww how sweet!
I hope he realizes what a wonderful wife he has!!!!
She is going to make someone
so happy ---- she has a great
role model in you, Jenny!
Love,
Grandma A
Adorable! My friend started keeping a journal to her future husband (whoever he should be) when she was in high school and "everyone else" was dating, etc.- 16 I believe. Last summer she got married and gave her husband the journals wrapped with a ribbon as part of the ceremony! It was so sweet.
Post a Comment