1.06.2010

hit and miss

I might be hit and miss on here for awhile because I'm trying to work on turning our previous blog (The Things We Say) into a book. I slurped it about 2 years ago and worked on it a few times but 2 computer crashes later I had ignored it. I started working on it again after Thanksgiving and I really want to be faithful at putting some work into it every week. Which means less time blogging.

I'm also working on developing a new website for my blog using wordpress. (Shhhhhh, don't tell blogger.) That will take some time as well since there is a bit of a learning curve being that the software is new to me and since I'm so picky about creating my own headers. .....well and since time is something I have little of lately.

I'll be here but most likely not every day for awhile.

1 comment:

MellieB said...

My husband uses Wordpress and might be able to help you some. He is learning as he goes and it is frustrating, but he might be able to guide you through some stuff.